The international photographer Jvdas Berra shares the following 7 tips on fashion photography that you should follow. These tips have led him to work with different brands recognized worldwide. His work as a photographer began in Mexico, where he was born in 1987. He now resides in the United States and his talent has led him to work with Vogue, ELLE, Nylon, Marie Claire, In Style, Image Amplified, Vanidades, Photography Master Class, NatGeo and others. Plus.
Jvdas Berra is a photographer committed and passionate about his work. If you have taken a workshop with him, you will know that he is quite open and that he loves to share the experiences he has had. And if you have not had the opportunity to take a class with him, we share 7 basic tips that you should always keep in mind:
- You must know what you want to do and try to get it. Do not be afraid to ask or touch doors.
- It does not matter how crazy your idea is. You must gather a team of people who share your vision and the enthusiasm to do crazy things.
Remember, a good team is the key to good results. Allow your team to express their ideas and brainstorm before production.
- If you have an idea for a photo shoot you must first investigate the subject. There is nothing better than being informed about the potential risks and the benefits that you could find on your way.
- Choose your model well. 50% of a good result is your work and that of your team, the other 50% is a good model and your energy with all the staff.
- Do not be afraid of post production tools. Try all of them and use the one that best suits you.
- Strive to achieve excellence. There is no other way to success other than to work hard and give your best.
- Keep practicing daily.